We at SOMOS DE PLAYA’s respect your right to privacy and transparency. In accordance with the established by the REGULATION (EU) 2016/679, of April 27th 2016 of the European Parliament, and of the relative Council at the Protection of the physical persons regarding the treatment of his personal data and the Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5th, Protection of personal Data and Guarantee of Digital Rights, this Privacy Notice describes the types of personal information that you may provide to us and how we may use your information, who we may share it with and how we protect it.
|BASIC INFORMATION ON DATA PROTECTION
||SERV. REST. AS IMPERO BCN, S.L. (SOMOS DE PLAYA)
||Personal Information collected from the concerned individuals is processed with the sole purpose of doing administrative, accounting and tax management, as well as direct marketing and improvement of our products and/or services.
||You have the right to access, correct and remove your data as well as other rights mentioned in the additional information.
||The individual concerned.
COMPLETE INFORMATION ON DATA PROTECTION
- WHO IS THE DATA CONTROLLER OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
SERV. REST. AS IMPERO BCN, S.L. (SOMOS DE PLAYA).
C/ Casp 22 – 08010 Barcelona.
ALL IN Solutions for Business, S.L.
C/ Irlanda 7, Local – 08030 Barcelona
- PURPOSE OF THE PROCESSING
Personal Information collected from the concerned individuals is processed with the sole purpose of doing administrative, accounting and tax management, as well as direct marketing and improvement of our products and/or services.
- RETENTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We will keep your data for as long as necessary to carry out the purpose for which we collected it. If we have had no online contact from you for 5 years, we will delete your Personal Information.
- LEGAL BASIS FOR THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT AND USE
SOMOS DE PLAYA may process your personal data because:
- We need to perform a contract with you
- You have given us your express consent to do so
- The processing is in our legitimate interests and it’s not overridden by your rights
- For payment processing purposes
- To comply with the law
In any case SOMOS DE PLAYA will always process any personal data accordingly to REGULATION (EU) 2016/679, of April 27th 2016 of the European Parliament, and of the relative Council at the Protection of the physical persons regarding the treatment of his personal data and the Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5th, Protection of personal Data and Guarantee of Digital Rights, relying on your prior consent.
- SHARING AND DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
The personal information collected may be provided to:
Other companies in the SOMOS DE PLAYA with the sole purpose of doing administrative, accounting and tax management.
Other companies in the SOMOS DE PLAYA for direct marketing purposes and for improvement of our products and/or services, as long as the user has given his prior consent.
In response to a request from law enforcement authorities or other government officials.
Companies belonging to SOMOS DE PLAYA:
Releni 2017, S.L. – CIF B67001834
Cool Partners, S.L. – CIF B67320085
Leoni 2008, S.L. – CIF B64795545
Serv. Rest. AS Impero BCN, S.L. (SOMOS DE PLAYA) – CIF B65354839
Furthermore, companies that may be incorporated to SOMOS DE PLAYA in the future and working in Spain, will take part in this agreement.
To exercise your rights in front of any of the companies belonging to SOMOS DE PLAYA, you must address in writing to the Data Protection Officer (more info indicated in point 1.1 DPO CONTACT), attaching , in any case, your ID card or equivalent.
- SENDING DATA OUTSIDE OF EUROPE
We do not transfer your Personal Information to countries outside the European Union.
- HOW DO WE PROTECT YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We use appropriate technical, administrative, and physical safeguards to protect the information collected from you. Please note that unfortunately, no organization can guarantee the absolute security of information, especially when information is transmitted over the internet.
- YOUR RIGHTS REGARDING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area, you have certain data protection rights. SOMOS DE PLAYA aims to take reasonable steps to allow you to correct, amend, delete, or limit the use of your Personal Data.
If you wish to be informed what Personal Data we hold about you and if you want it to be removed from our systems, please contact us.
In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
- The right to access, update or to delete the information we have on you.
- The right of rectification. You have the right to have your information rectified if that information is inaccurate or incomplete.
- The right to object. You have the right to object to our processing of your Personal Data.
- The right of restriction. You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal information.
- The right to data portability. You have the right to be provided with a copy of your Personal Data in a structured, machine-readable and commonly used format.
- The right to withdraw consent. You also have the right to withdraw your consent at any time where SOMOS DE PLAYA relied on your consent to process your personal information.
Please note that we may ask you to verify your identity before responding to such requests. Also note that there are exceptions such as where we need to retain Personal Information for legal reasons (e.g. where necessary for the establishment, exercise or defence of any legal claims) or where we have another legitimate business reason for retaining Personal Information.
You have the right to complain to a Data Protection Authority about our collection and use of your Personal Data. For more information, please contact your local data protection authority at: www.agpd.es.
- PERSONAL INFORMATION COLLECTION
Personal information processed by SOMOS DE PLAYA has been obtained from the concerned person.
Types of data which may be collected:
- Your e-mail and postal address.
- Commercial information.
- Identification details of the customers.
We are not treating any kind of sensitive personal information, such as: data revealing racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, or trade union membership, and the processing of genetic data, biometric data for the purpose of uniquely identifying a natural person, data concerning health or data concerning a natural person’s sex life or sexual orientation of a natural personal.